A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Now, it is a matter of notoriety: competition has started.
Play with an opponent and assume the roles of the managers of the two biggest and most polluted junkyards of the planet. Before the time runs out, you and your opponent will have to manage and build the highest tower, made with different kind of junks, using your crane.
Exploit a common deck of cards to rack up junk pieces and create the highest (and possibly stronger) junk tower.
Before the time runs out, you and your opponent will have to build the tallest tower simultaneously, playing carefully your cards and positioning precisely your junk pieces.
Each card costs a certain amount of pollution and your junkyard will produce it for you. But beware! The common deck also contains powerups and debuffs, perfect to make your opponent weaker.
- A - Move crane to left
- D - Move crane to right
- Space - Release a junk from the crane
- Mouse left click - Use card
- Shift - More precise crane movement
- Here's a small recap of what's new inside the junkyard:
- New leaderboard system!
- Custom game parameters (Time. pollution recharge ...)
- You can now THROW stuff at your enemy!!
- Unpredictable wind storms that challenge the stability of your towers
- MUSIC and SFX!
- "How to play" section
- Stability check at the end of the game
- Possibility to do a rematch
- New junks
- Improved lobby system, networking and much more ...
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Author||POLIMI Game Collective|
|Genre||Strategy, Card Game|
|Tags||2D, junk, Multiplayer, party-game, Physics, tower-building|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Multiplayer||Local multiplayer, Server-based networked multiplayer|
- Download the zip file
- Extract the zip file
- Run JunkTower.exe
- Start to pollute!