The controls are cool when getting used to them, I got to the part where you learn concatenating multiple horizontal waves but I take damage from the three platforms, don't know if that's the end of this version or a bug, anyway cool project 👍🏼
The Feline Paradox
A downloadable game for Windows
3 Dec 2022
Released alpha version
7 Jan 2023
Released beta 1 version
Addressed these issues we got from player feedbacks:
- All levels completely re-done from scratch, they were too difficult
- Better tutorial with real game examples
- Improved player movement: now the player accelerates more naturally
- Improved player jump: now the jump will be higher the longer you press the key + more in-air control
- Player thoughts: if the player is stuck in a section of the level, the main character will try to give an hint on how to go ahead
- Improved storytelling: it now explains the name of the game (no, you won't play as a cat...)
- Fall damage relaxed: now the player will die only if she falls from a very high place, else she will just lose a life
- Greatly improved graphics (and also game size... :-x )
- Custom waveform shader for better visibility
- Many bugfixes
15 Jan 2023
Released beta 2 version
- Added main character graphics: no more that grey monster
22 Jan 2023
Released beta 3 version
- Minor bugfixes about exploitable sections of level 2 and 4
29 Jan 2023
Released beta 4 version
- Fixed a rare bug where you couldn't use the waveform after the waveform tutorial (many thanks to silviam3108!)
3 Feb 2023
Released beta 5 version
- Enemies now have new models!
- Fixed a bug where the horizontal waveform duration was always unlimited
16 Feb 2023
Released beta 6 version
- Graphics and animations for Schrodinger (in the tutorial)
19 Feb 2023
Released beta 7 version
- Minor under the hood improvements
8GB of storage.
- Minimum (playable but not smooth):
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 4500U (2.38 GHz)
- GPU: Integrated AMD
- RAM: 8 GB
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 (3.59 GHz)
- GPU: Nvidia RTX 2600
- RAM: 16 GB
Keyboard and Mouse
Gamepad (DS4 and XBox)
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Hi emerald thunder, we are happy you enjoyed the controls of the game!
You shouldn't take damage by those platforms, we will look into that for the next version.
We are also creating a new and better tutorial to improve the learning curve for the controls.
See you in the beta!
Very intriguing game, waiting for the final version
It's a very brilliant game. But sometimes I don't understand the main goal of the level.
One of the suggestion is to simulate what the character has to do and to show an image of the keyboard which key should press.
I'm looking forward to exploring the next version
download is not available